Monday, January 30, 2017

Hentai HighSchool The Board Game

Ok.  Got all the cards printed out and am cutting them out now.  Got some 'tokens' that we'll need for it and pulled a number of d6s from the RPG box and I am now ready to play test the game and its mechanics.

You can find the original game development forums HERE (if you didn't already know what that was).





What else?  Right.  There's this little budding hentai community out there that you can find me on some times.  I've mentioned his channel before, but you can find the discord group HERE (it's VatiWah's group).

I'll be posting some in-advance art on the NSFW channel every once in a while, so go be on the lookout for that.

And then here's your art-dump for now.  More to come soon, I promise!


 I was very proud of this one.  Em and her new tenticular overlord.
 Someone requested furry Sombra (from Overwatch).
 Ranma anyone?
 More Ranma anyone?
 Even more Ranma, anyone?
 Yes.  That's supposed to be VatiWah fucking Samus Aran.  Gee Gee.
-VSPAR

No comments:

Post a Comment