Thursday, February 13, 2020

Slightly LESS Than a Year

Sorry, everyone who's followed me for these years on my journey to get better at drawing for the super-long absence.  It's been a hell of a year (or so).  I HAVE been continuing to practice the art and still getting better.  Did attempt some game stuff, but all in all, I don't have a ton of to show for it.

But what I DO have is some sexy art.  Really sexy art, though some of it is pretty crazy.  Also working on getting my linework stuff down in Krita (since it's free) but haven't done much on working on the coloring yet.

The Discord channels have switched over a bit also.  The one I WAS a part of died so I found a new one: How To Draw Hentai.  Good people over there. You can use this link to join: https://discord.gg/XRxTCC

I was also invited to the Ero Game Dev discord and we are all hard at work on JamJam(2?).  I have tried putting together an simpler idea - one that I will be more likely to complete, because it's simpler.  Wish me luck.  And spam me messages telling me to get back to work.

Speaking of work, I am still doing the early to wake up thing, BUT I have a more reliable schedule AND making enough so I'm not stressed about money for now.

All right, I'll shut up for now and drop a ton of art on you all.
















Too much?
-VSPAR


No comments:

Post a Comment