Wednesday, April 1, 2020

It's Not a Hoax

So this things that's happening. Listen to the scientists and be safe. Seems like I shouldn't have to say that, but reading the misinformation being thrown around by trolls and conspiracy theorists on a Discord Server I've been trying to add positivity to has been really disheartening. Goes to show not enforcing the rules you yourself put down for the community can lead to some really toxic elements making thier way in.

As I write this, I find myself not wanting to encourage anyone to join the server for that reason. I myself may quietly disengage from it as well. It's a losing proposition to engage at all against that kind of ignorance.

BUT I also want more people to know that the art and game I've been working on will be coming soon, hopefully completed. This thing that's going on has given me more time to engage with my projects and things are stepping up well.

So no art dump on this post, just wishing everyone still following the best for you and yours, no joke there.

I'll do an art post hopefully this weekend.
-VSPAR

No comments:

Post a Comment