Tuesday, July 26, 2016

I Am Doing Stuff, I Promise

Yes.  I am still making stuff.  The problem is... not on GLaDOS.  But I'm trying to get myself to finish it up, I am.  I promise.  I just keep hitting little road blocks and speed bumps.  One of those is that I keep distracting myself with other small ideas.  Is this BAD?  Well... not exactly.  I have written up a number of things and done a lot of sketches as well.

Another part of that is my continuing lack of excess time, overall.  With The Dresden Files RPG, the Pokemon RPG, and reffing soccer... well there's very little other time overall.  But there's some good news/bad news about this.  There's only one week left of reffing soccer, but that means I will have at least a 2 month-ish period between it and the start of indoor soccer.  The bad part of that is I'm not really making enough money with my main job to survive, so I might have to put some of that time into figuring that whole pile of life out, instead.  Luckily, I DID apply to a new job that pays more and would be regular full time.  That would be a big step to having more time to work on real project stuff, short of suddenly gaining a lot of Patreon Support in the next week or so.

In the sexy gaming news:
Sex Realm may have an update soon, and I am putting together a fan art CG for H Nyarly of Beth.
Dungeons and Prisoners updated (finally) and it looks like regular updates will be cumming soon.
Space Escape is also updating again and just released a new beta.  Looking forward to playing that.

In the mean time, filled up my extra 5 minute periods with some sketches.  Some good; some not as good, but fun all around.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Happy Fapping.
-VSPAR

No comments:

Post a Comment