Monday, October 10, 2016

Still Alive? Still Alive.

Right.  Been a while, I know.  But it's been a crazy and hectic couple of months.  I guess for now, all I can do is a basic recap of all the crap to keep you up to date with my life so that my total lack of progress and activity is rationalized (do it for me).

1. New job, new problems.  YES, I am making a good bit of money, but with it is the new amounts of stress that I hadn't seen coming.  Yeesh.  The job is not supposed to be stressful, but I've been trying to concentrate on making sure I can keep this job - learning on the things I need to learn so that I have the security to do the things I want to do later.  This also means that I haven't felt like doing anything else that is work-ish (like scanning or color-art).

2. The regular RPG with friends is going well, but it's been taking up most of my creative juices of recent, minus a bit.  The stuff I HAVE been working on, may never see being made into a game, but I sure hope so, since it's pretty nifty, in my own opinion.  It's a system for a game that is 1 part Dungeon Keeper, 2 parts Boss Monster, and 1 part "Dragon Pink".  If you haven't seen Dragon Pink, I recommend it (it was my first hentai).

3. Been de-stressing via playing Pixelmon.  Been on the PokeLB servers (JeromeASF promoted) on Neo Era 1 since about day 2 of its launch, and it's been up and down since I started.  With scammers rampant at times stealing people's stuff, we may have finally gotten a good thing going.  Next week I am hosting the first ever server Tournament.  The winner gets a Rayquaza (one I caught, from my own personal collection).  Why?  Cause I want people to have fun.

4. Drawing stuff - been drawing off and on with mixed results.  A NUMBER of art posts are incoming to you guys soon, i promise.  In the mean time, I hope you guys continue to visit, it reminds me I have a hobby I should be working on more.

Anyway.  Just wanted to keep you all up to speed and let you know I AM trying to get back onto a schedule of working on stuff.
-VSPAR

No comments:

Post a Comment