Saturday, September 3, 2016

New Job, New Stress

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. The stress of a new job and trying desperately to make sure I keep it has me in a bit of a situation.  That situation being I get home and just wan to relax and not do anything.
BUT, I have a plan to get back on task soon.  Still have to install my scanner on my home computer so I've been saving up a lot of hand drawn stuff to show you all.
My current plan is to get that fan art pic out of the way this week. THEN hit GLaDOS-B up for the next week or so and get a first draft of the whole thing plugged out.  Let Barreytor review it and then work on fisxing it up for release.

This should be easier now that I also have upped my internet speed and amount per month - one of the benefits of making more money.

What have I been doing to kill the stress? Pixelmon.  I have been playing on JeromeASF's PokeLB server on the Neo1 world.  And yesterday I caught a Rayquaza!

I'll try to be less addicted to that for my stress relief as I get back on projects.
Thanks for sticking with me.
-VSPAR

No comments:

Post a Comment