Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Buck. Futter.

It's winter.  And it's getting COLD out there.  How cold?  Yeah, it hit -30 F today (during the DAYTIME no less).  All that cold and all that hard at work shit has got my creative juices kind of in a bind a bit, lately.

I haven't worked on much besides some hand-drawn art (which I'll be showing you later in this post), but I have tried to do some recording.  Got my first episode of the Fallout Series uploaded HERE if you want to take a look at it.  It's kind of a long-term series so I'll probably be recording a number in advance then posting them once a week or so from here on out as long as I feel like they are fun to do.

I've been concentrating a bit on work and on my pen and paper RPG group of late because it's the easiest one (for me at least) to just do a few minutes on at a time.  When you live at Latitude 65 (Fairbanks, Alaska), during the winter you only get like... 3.5 hours of daylight at this time of year, and since I spend all of those hours behind a computer and desk, it's gets a bit bleah here for a while.  My plan is to go on Christmas vacation and come back (hopefully) re-energized to do the sexy projects, since I don't see myself getting them going sooner than that.  BUT if I do, I'll be sure to post progress right here for all of you who are still checking in with me.

Also - if you have any comments, questions, concerns or ideas you can go ahead and send them to vsparcreation@gmail.com and I'll try and get back to you soonish with a response.  Been thinking more community involvement and feedback would be nice so... heck.  Just email me directly and forget the padding about on messaging or that crap.

Here's your pronz:



Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it).  I am thankful for SO many things, but also for you guys who visit.  Makes me feel like someone cares about this stuff.
-VSPAR

No comments:

Post a Comment