Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Hello again gentle pervs and (hopefully) pervettes.  My week so far has been pretty MEH.  Tired some of the time, sick some of the time, and totally lazy ALL of the time.

BUT, I did do some art at least so here's that:




That last one is a special one of my friend's character, Dawn on her honeymoon.  Heh.
Also uploaded another video in the series I am calling Schadenfreude Blood n Bones.  Also made up a new logo for the splash page.  You can find that video HERE, if you are at all interested in watching.
I also just attempted to record a video of multi-player Starbound... but the recording failed and the video got corrupted... awesome....
Oh well.  Probably upload future bit of that I do, when I do.

Hope you all had a good week.  We'll catch you next time.
-VSPAR

No comments:

Post a Comment