Friday, March 17, 2017

Stressed Out

The only problem with being an un-paid developer is that when real life comes a knocking, it's impossible to ignore.  And BOY has it been knocking a lot lately.  My new job has had me stressed out pretty consistently over the last month and a half.  I'll spare you the details but it's pushed doing anything sexy fun times with art or making stuff back hard.
In the bits of time I've had since the last update, I've mostly been dealing with other issues too, so a good bit of my free time was just spent de-stressing through one game or another.  Been playing a good bit of Conan: Exiles, and Insurgency (thanks, Dave).

Some good news.  The card revamps for HHS TCG is going well.  I am ready to start test playing it again.  Soon, I'll be releasing rules and PDFs of the cards on the HHS forum post HERE.

I'll be posting again soon with art as soon as I can get it scanned - my scanner was having issues this last week.  Older flat beds don't really like Windows 10 that much, I've found.
-VSPAR

No comments:

Post a Comment