Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Whew. Long Month was LONG

So here I am, on the precipice of summer and all I can think about was how stressful work has been.  We did a MASSIVE big project.  Hoping I did well enough on it to impress the boss' into letting me keep the good job.  Gawd I've been so stressed I've only been able to concentrate on one thing at a time.
That thing was our weekly RPG group.  Which as of this last Saturday is wrapped up.  Ended.  Done.  Finito.  And here moving onto Spring/Summer, I had water come into my downstairs again.  Not as much as that first year in this house, but DAMNIT.  That kind of stress doesn't help me out either.

So what have I been working on?  Not a lot.  Well.  Not a lot to show yet, anyway.  BUT, I do have a few things to show.  First is THIS:

I've been making progress on HHS the Board Game.  Just been kind of dinking around, using art that isn't mine to get a feel for how the cards are going to look in the end.  Still trying to figure out a good format for the rules booklet as well.  Want to make sure the rules as I've defined them are good and not confusing.  Which is a lot harder than it seems at first.
Going to try and make a full size 11x17 PDF of the final stuff including the rules that you all will be able to download for free when it's done.  Also posting on the HHS development forums.

Also been trying to get my ass back in gear to finish GLaDOS-B.  I have all the pics still done, but trying to get the programming re-worked without errors is a pain in the ass.
So here's a little something that I hope I haven't posted before.
 
And here's some more art I've done to keep you satiated this wet, nasty spring.
 
 
 
 
-VSPAR

No comments:

Post a Comment