Wednesday, January 3, 2018

I Got Something Done!

Ok.  It's been a while.  Longer than I wish I had taken to update again.  BUT WAIT!  Don't go!  I've got something done!
It's been a while, but this Christmas/New Years vacation I lit a fire under my butt and gotten something for you all to see!
SEE!?!  I'm not just a bunch of really good ideas and no follow through after all!

So no more waiting.  Here it is:
GLaDOS-B  (aka GlaDOSexBot).

https://vspar.itch.io/glados-b

Only the windows download is uploaded right now.  Getting to an Android and Mac version soon.

I hope you all like it, and I hope I continue to have time to work on things.  The last push these last few days have been crazy (and I've gotten sick twice trying to do it), but I think it was worth it to see something finally finished.

And here's a few pics I've done while I'm at it.




-VSPAR

No comments:

Post a Comment