Sunday, October 1, 2017

End of Summer Update

All right people.  I'm back from the dead depths of being either too busy or too depressed to work on anything at all.  Real life has been a full time ass-kicker this summer.  Either making it good, but at the expense of having not time to do anything or having all the time, but not the will to work on anything because I didn't have a regular job, I've had a hell of a summer.  But now I'm back and looking forward to winter.  Got a regular job: the hours suck, but it SHOULD leave me time for doing things.  I put together some art in the last week or two (see below) so you should see more regular updates of at least art.

What am I going to do now?  Been thinking about that for a bit.  I want to finish GLaDOS-B, certainly, and I should have a chance to dig up my notes and get that going soon, hopefully.
Another thing I'm working on is a pen and paper RPG that I will be running this winter for friends.  The game will be set in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. universe and both expands on the video games, while balancing the very deadly with the very fun of the video games.  It will take place in a new Zone with all the primary endings of the video games being canonized.  I am also using a new take on a system I've used before that I hope to write up and possibly use during later projects, so I'm happy with that at least, and feel somewhat accomplished.

As for any future projects after GLaDOS-B, I'm still up in the air about.  I DID have an idea about a series of review videos I might make about other people's upcoming H-game projects (as a way to help support the community and increase the visibility of those projects as well), but I'm still not totally sure I can make that idea work yet.  Stay tuned.

All right.  Enough text stuff, lets get to dem tittayz!







-VSPAR

No comments:

Post a Comment