Saturday, April 20, 2019

The Rise of VSPAR

Yeah.  On average my days in the past 3 months have gone like so:
5:30 AM - Wake up
6:30 AM - be at work
10:00 AM - return home and go back to sleep (50% chance, else stay at work)
1:00 PM - be back at work
6:30 to 7:30 PM - get off work
8:00 PM - eat something already and interact with the world
10:00 PM - go to sleep
And I've gotten a few things done for art, BUT it looks like I'll have enough money to mostly not work during the all too short summer.  So below I'm gonna drop a ton of art I've done.

But first: here's a bit of an announcement: I'm gonna do a game.  Since it's been a long time since I worked on anything else I figured I'd do a small game - with rather limited scope and just plan on having it done by end of summer.  The best part is Barreytor has already helped me make the base game programing in RPG Maker VX Ace.  The game will be a simple turn based movement game where you avoid enemies and traps as you escape a maze.  I have 3 levels planed (with 3 GOR scenes) and if I get it all done, maybe I'll make more levels.
Here's the sketch for the OC concept:
No name for the game or the girl yet but that's less important at this stage.  Wish me luck.

ALSO: didn't notice until recently but UrialManX7 (creator of Mitsuko and SpaceEscape game) has a Discord server which is nice and I did a little fan art for him which I am showing below.

And here's your art dump for this quarter. :P
Elise (OC):
Dat outfit, though
 It's a 'glass dog' from a DnD like game I was running.
 It wanted to have some fun...
 Random ninja
 Ninja outfit
 Sploosh
Testing out the new art pad (still have to do more practice especially with colors)
-VSPAR

No comments:

Post a Comment