Friday, November 30, 2018

Work Schedule and Future Art

The good news is: I'm still doing art, and I will have some of it shown below, of course.
The bad news is: I am working REALLY hard at my job lately.  This is due to the fact that I switched positions to one that has a lot more demand on me - yes - even more than previously.  But it also nets me a good lot more money as well, which I can use to make my life more stable.  Something that is much needed right now.

The better news is that added amount of money has afforded me to buy myself a much needed and very cool present for myself - as a kind of early Christmas present.  It's on its way - and since its coming to Alaska, it'll take a while to get there - and should be here in the next week or two.

YES.  I will upload pics of the thing I got and how I'm using it, but there are no promises that it will drastically change anything for me right away.  There's a lot of learning curve things I'll need to do to make it super useful for me.  I am looking forward to getting it, but no spoilers.

Then there's the art stuff:  so here.  Happy fappin.  Yes.  I did some Bowsette ones.  Sue me, she's fuckable.






-VSPAR

1 comment:

  1. Heya VSPAR, looking good over here! Here's hoping work isn't kicking your ass too much... I know that feeling all too well..!

    ReplyDelete