Monday, April 23, 2018

ART!

Whew.  What a couple of months.  Working hard is hard work, but it pays the bills.  Then there's the water that decided it didn't want to be outside, and instead came inside to say hi.  Fuck off water - do not want.
Still trying to get more of Dawn's VIP Fuckfest done, but it is slow at this point.  Instead, I've used the few free periods I've had to work on art.  So here that all is.  I'll try and update again sooner when I have more stuff to drop on all you.


   

If you scrolled down this far, then you might as well go check out The Monster Under The Bed if you haven't seen it yet.  Good stuff.  Did some fan art for that (because why not).

 I also did some art for a friend's character (no, not Whisper with the HUGE tracts of land).
And I also did a little thing for Barreytor.  You'll have to ask him what it's all about :)
-VSPAR

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude how do i get the android version of glados-b to work?

    ReplyDelete