Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Updated Dawn's VIP Fuckfest!

Heyoooooooo people!
I know, it's been a while.  Too long, in fact.  BUT I haven't been totally slacking off.  I've been busy with job and trying to get a better job when I'm not at that job wishing I had a better job.  Man I need a job.  It's summer and the job I DO have isn't actually giving me any work right now because reasons outside of my control or performance...
But enough griping.  You all came to see the naked girlz so if you go over to my itch.io channel you can download the latest updated version of Dawn's VIP Fuckfest!

As you can see I've done a lot of good for the game and while I have a few spelling and text errors there, it's coming along nicely.  Just gotta get more cgs in there and I'll complete each scene as they come up and update it when that happens (hopefully).

And then here's some art.  We will check back in, hopefully sooner than the last wait I put you all through.

-VSPAR


No comments:

Post a Comment